Monday, January 30, 2012

Google Redirecting Me while hunt - Why Google Keeps Redirecting and How Do I Fix It

Google Redirecting Me while hunt - Why Google Keeps Redirecting and How Do I Fix It-How To Do Keyword Research

I never had gone straight through the problem which I am sharing here. Initially I was not able to solve it and became very frustrated. It was Google redirecting me every time I was trying to conduct web search. It was very annoying and frustrating. Luckily I found some explication to it which I am sharing here.

How To Do Keyword Research

Before you solve this problem you should know why Google keeps redirecting searches. What happens is that some malware attacks your computer. It hides in many locations of the computer and even manipulates your web browser. Although the malware from the computer can be removed straight through some productive antimalware program, but to take off it from the Windows registry you need a registry cleaning software.

The private registry files are not thoroughly scanned by the protection softwares. A registry cleaner tool helps to erase the follow of all malware based infections from the Windows registry. The same thing happened to me. After performing all the critical scans I was amazed why was Google redirecting me again while web search.

There is also a technique that you should alongside using the registry cleaning and anti-malware tool. Do the following steps:

My Computer > Properties > gismo manager > Hardware > View > Show private Devices > "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" > and disable 'Tdssserv.sys'.

The above action will actually help you if Google keeps redirecting searches in the web browser. Do not uninstall the above-mentioned file. Just disable it.

Are you still seeing for a quick fix and want to know why is Google redirecting me to unwanted search pages? Here are the recommended tools you should use:

Related articles:Spring Valley Vitamins ,ทำ seo ,ดาราจัดฟัน

No comments:

Post a Comment